Calendar Managers have the ability to create Calendar Events in the following categories; Office; Staff; Training; Community; and Course.
Adding an Event to the Intranet Calendar:
Office: (Admin) intended to highlight events taking place in the office (eg. meetings, maintenance)
Training: (Admin) designed to highlight training events. Training events also show up on the Learn page (Next Training Class, Upcoming Classes), along with links to the Training Staff. Registrations are updated automatically.
Community: (Admin) a catchall for events that don’t fit in other categories (eg. Open House, Yard Sales)
Staff: (Admin) visible to administrative staff only, the Staff Calendar is a great way to share your schedule with your administrative staff, outside of the view on non-staff.
The information below defines the available information fields and settings.
- Choose a Category (Group, Personal, Office, Staff, Training, Community, Courses)
- Select the Publication Level: Offices with more than one office level or branch can publish Events to a specific office or entire branch levels.
- Enter the Event Description and Title of the Event.
- If this is an All Day Event select 'Yes', or select 'No' to enter Start/End Dates & Times
- Venue Name: the location of the event (eg. Conference Room A, Video Conference).
- Organizer: the person responsible for organizing the event.
- Select Office Resource: Clicking this will open a list of Resource options.
- More Info URL: used to link out to another page with more details about the event or a link to a video conference (eg. Zoom, GoToMeeting).
- Allow Registration (Y/N): Selecting “Yes” will open options for Seat Count, Guest Seats (Y/N).
- Ask for information: Enter a short question to collect information from guests. (eg. "What’s your favorite snack food", "Topics you’d like to discuss", "Coffee, Tea, or Cake?")
- Public Event: Creates a private, shareable link to the event.
Selecting "Yes, Show to All", creates a link which can be shared outside of your intranet.
Choosing "No, Only Associates" will restrict the view to associates within your brokerage's intranet.
- Save as Draft:
Selecting “Yes, Hide from associates” allows you to continue working on the event before publishing it to the calendar.
Choosing "No, Show Event" will publish the event as soon as you click Add Event Now.
- Once saved, show me options to copy this repeating event. (See Repeating Events.)
- Once saved, let me quickly create another event. After adding the event, a blank event page will open.
- Add Event Now publishes the event to your Office Calendar.
See Also: Share Link, Announce, Edit Event, View Attendees, Register for Event Now